April 2013 Pet Of The Month Competition Entries

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
603903_171375823018929_1063689264_n.jpg

Can't do a confirmation one as this was taken yesterday at the pup's home - she'll be ours in 4 weeks - is she eligible??
Her name is Ginger!

You could enter it in next month's competition.  I can't bend the verification rules.  Great pic though... By the time you get her home, you might be able to get an even better pic.

Please can I enter this unintentional photo of my cat ;)

verification

I know we have to keep banter to a minimum in the comps but I had to comment and we are nearing the end.
 ​
Ha that is a brilliant shot JenJ, is your cat after the fish or did your cat fall off the tank?​
 ​

wub.png
Casey, he is so funny, see his other videos too, thought you might enjoy him.​

We are going to change the method of the competitions starting next month.  One thread strictly for entries and a second thread, where folks can banter all they want.  What point is there to having a competition but not being able to discuss the entrants?  So, any banter type commentary will be moved to the "banter" thread.

Anyone wishing to post their entry pic in both threads is allowed, but that will be a personal choice.  This will make the entire process, I think more fun for everyone... Folks can discuss the pics as much as they wish, and it won't make finding the entry photos any harder.

An announcement will be forthcoming!

RCA said:
I know we have to keep banter to a minimum in the comps but I had to comment and we are nearing the end.
 ​
Ha that is a brilliant shot JenJ, is your cat after the fish or did your cat fall off the tank?​
 ​
 :wub:Casey, he is so funny, see his other videos too, thought you might enjoy him.​
She's after the fish. She didn't pay any attention until about 2 months ago, now she's obsessed with all 3 tanks. Will have to start locking her outside when the weather gets better as every time I get home there's cat hair on top of the big tank, and a bunch of tigers hiding :(

If she falls into the tank, does that make her a catfish?

yup.

See this is the kind of banter we should have with these competitions.... just not in the entry thread, but I've been as guilty as any others in that regard.

eaglesaquarium said:
If she falls into the tank, does that make her a catfish?

*groans*

eaglesaquarium said:
yup.

See this is the kind of banter we should have with these competitions.... just not in the entry thread, but I've been as guilty as any others in that regard.

*points finger* IT WAS HIM!

BUDDY!!!!!! :)
Entry:

Verif:

Hmm not sure if I should go vice-versa but maybe ill change them around next month if I don't win :)

And that's the last entry folks.  The entrys are set.  If you were hoping to enter this month's competition, feel free to join May's competition!    That thread will be up tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back