April 2012 Pet Of The Month Competition Entries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our March 2012 competition. The poll to decide the winner is currently running and will be active until 31st March 2012. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the April 2012 competition here.

A second photo of your pet from a different angle at (more or less) the same spot must be provided to validate your entry.

You are advised to read the new rules (http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/381639-rules-for-pet-of-the-month-competition/) before entering the competition.

The standard of the entries in the comps so far has been very high, so let’s keep them coming please!

The April competition will close for entries and nominations on 14th April 2012.

Ruthy

Reaction score
Mr Chancer, my Irish cob who's been a pain in the bum for 5 years (but I still love him)

Entry:

Proof:

magpie

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Silas, my oh-so-terrifying Doberman.

I have about 7 million verification photos for you. :)

I will leave you with further evidence of his vicious nature. This one was taken by the baby's mom, not me. (we were visiting at their house.)

TheShrimpGirl

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Okay, Baby Emu Time!!!

Here is my little bay Emu, Carl/Roxanne(no way to tell gender at this age).I hatched this little guy myself and he/she is currently 5 days old!

Snoozing on my lap.

The Baby hatching from it's egg! If that's not proof, I don't know what is!

LucyB

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Mojo again, giving us a smile :D

ENTRY:

PROOF:
(He loves his peas :D )

OP
Ludwig Venter

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Reaction score
This little chappie (and that is also his name)is wild and has a free roam and must have been kept by someone in the neighbourhood….. he comes and goes as he likes and just looooooves the little body scratch….. He frequents the area and has a horde of wild friends, but only comes into my house (none of the neighbours) for a snack and a scratch….. I’m moving house in November (to a different city) but will not take him with…. This is his area,but he is (for the time being……. My pet Chappie)…..

NOTE:....... This entry is disqualified as it is a wild animal and I am not the owner of it.... (Besides... there are so many great entries..... Chappie would not stand a chance..... :lol:

jacko32

looking for a hard headed woman
Reaction score
This little chappie (and that is also his name)is wild and has a free roam and must have been kept by someone in the neighbourhood….. he comes and goes as he likes and just looooooves the little body scratch….. He frequents the area and has a horde of wild friends, but only comes into my house (none of the neighbours) for a snack and a scratch….. I’m moving house in November (to a different city) but will not take him with…. This is his area,but he is (for the time being……. My pet Chappie)…..

looks like he's going to miss you when your gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

trending

Most reactions - Past 7 days