Anyone Watch Ice Hockey?

sarah86

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
This year ive really gotten into ice hockey and now go and watch nottingham panthers play as much as i can. I love the game, its so fast paced and even though the game can get quite heated at times the fans always get along, i guess we leave it to the players to fight lol :rolleyes: Just wondered if anyone else here liked it too?
Im getting the new panthers shirt for xmas, im really excited as we're going to see them play coventry on boxing day too :D

I go and watch The Steelers every now and again :good: I wouldn't say I'm really into it, but I do enjoy it. One day I may even have the first clue as to what the hell is happening :lol:

Arfie

Flyers - Penguins game tonight!!!!!!!! :D
even though you're in the UK. :D

I go and watch The Steelers every now and again :good: I wouldn't say I'm really into it, but I do enjoy it. One day I may even have the first clue as to what the hell is happening :lol:

Arfie

ooo a steelers fan, our enemies! have you ever seen a panthers vs steelers game? they're some of the most aggressive, its great! lol :D

Yeah, my first game. While there I saw an old workmate in a panthers shirt and shouted to him, he saw I was with Steelers fans and blanked me :eek: I hadn't realised the depth of feeling, then again, I am a Liverpool fan and I went to the hockey with a ManUre fan, so I never understand the hatred :rolleyes:

I can't claim to ba a fan or supporter, though I suppose the Steelers would be the natural choice for me being closest.

Arfie

NHL all the way. I played hockey my whole life and am a huge fan of the Detroit Red Wings.

A huge fan of the NHL. I Played until college and grew up in St. Louis, so I am a huge fan of the STL Blues obviously.

Drew

I love to watch it live but it kind of loses something on TV. A super game when you get about 5 or 6 minutes without a stopage in play and the teams are changing on the fly.

NHL and WHL are my two favorite leagues, i have manny firends that play in the WHL (western hockey league) in western canada and USA, i work for the WHL kinda doing stats for the players at the game in the press box, and my favorite NHL team is the edmonton oilers!!

Me! I used to work for the Manchester Storm but grew up as a Cardiff Devils fan!

I play inline and ice hockey down here and am a huge fan of the NJ DEVILS!!!!! Have been since i was 11. Been playing the game for 13 years now.

Most reactions

Back