Anyone Used....?

???

The seller has nothing up for sale and all of the auctions are marked private. Unless I'm missing something, I cannot see where the pictures of that sellers fish are.

I don't like it when sellers make auctions private like that. You would think they'd want potential buyers to see what other items have sold and WHY the items received the feedback they did.
 
They have a good rep. on here although I've not used them personally. I intend to though if I get to setting up a sorority.
GuppyGoddess, their auctions are all public as far as I can see? Try no. 320423647895
 
I'm hoping to use them when i buy my male bettas, they have very nice ones, especially the blue HMPK

~betta_246 :)
 
They have a good rep. on here although I've not used them personally. I intend to though if I get to setting up a sorority.
GuppyGoddess, their auctions are all public as far as I can see? Try no. 320423647895

The auctions are public to see but are classed as private auctions because other sellers cant link a buyer to a certain item.

For example, check out the sellers feedback, it doesnt let you see which item each feedback was written about because they are private auctions

Andy
 

Most reactions

Back
Top