Hey,
I am using dual elite heaters (these ones [URL="http
/www.everythingforpets.com/elite_aqu...378.dept.1176/)"]http
/www.everythingforpets.com/elite_aqu...378.dept.1176/)[/URL] for my 90 gallon tank. I set them to the 30 degree mark, but the thermometer reads 31 degrees, but it seems to fluxate (its not fluxating quickly, but it is fluxating) going up to 32 degrees at times, which is a little high for Discus IMO.
Does anyone have feedback or experiences with these heaters? Good or bad?
Just wondering if it may be time to switch them out for something else.
Thanks,
DL
I am using dual elite heaters (these ones [URL="http
/www.everythingforpets.com/elite_aqu...378.dept.1176/)"]http
/www.everythingforpets.com/elite_aqu...378.dept.1176/)[/URL] for my 90 gallon tank. I set them to the 30 degree mark, but the thermometer reads 31 degrees, but it seems to fluxate (its not fluxating quickly, but it is fluxating) going up to 32 degrees at times, which is a little high for Discus IMO. Does anyone have feedback or experiences with these heaters? Good or bad?
Just wondering if it may be time to switch them out for something else.
Thanks,
DL
Threre's always going to be slight fluctuations in water temp as heaters are designed to come on at a given temp and go off at a given temp. In other words, they cant go on and off at the same temperature.






