Anyone still feed freeze dried brine shrimp cubes...

June FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

I keep some frozen brine shrimp, frozen bloodworms, and freeze-dried tubifex. I feed my hillstream tank twice a day with high quality flakes. Every other day, I substitute one of these feedings with non-flake food, alternating the above. With the high current in the tank, the worms and shrimp look like they're alive, and the fish seem to enjoy chasing them around. But honestly, the fish seem just as excited about flakes. They're just pigs. ha ha

I keep some frozen brine shrimp, frozen bloodworms, and freeze-dried tubifex. I feed my hillstream tank twice a day with high quality flakes. Every other day, I substitute one of these feedings with non-flake food, alternating the above. With the high current in the tank, the worms and shrimp look like they're alive, and the fish seem to enjoy chasing them around. But honestly, the fish seem just as excited about flakes. They're just pigs. ha ha
You ever go to a fish hatchery and feed the fish ? I don’t think fish are as particular as we think .

I could hand feed my Tilapia right now… they get pretty excited when I open the covers

Most reactions

Back