Anyone Play Paintball

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Oh yeah, I hear that! :good:

I've dabbled, but a duff knee, hip and back kinda restrict me now.

i still have my JT extream range gun, but gas bottles, hopper and other gear has gone.
though i still use my v12 Advancer goggles occasionally.

as i understand it, guns are hard to sell legally here in the UK he is learning how to play paintball.
might have that wrong though.
My 15 year old son has started taking an interest in paintball (I should say he has taken an interest in taking an interest in the game)... he is planning on going to a local paintball field with some of his buddies in the near future and, assuming he enjoys it, I have started looking in to guns to purchase. Problem is this seems to be one of those activities that can get expensive rather quickly and the options are overwhelming to someone who doesn't know the first thing about the sport.

Anyone have suggestions on decent, relatively inexpensive guns for beginners?

It would be so much easier if I was only buying for one but the problem is if he enjoys himself and I get him one I will have no choice but to get one for myself as well... we have 42 wooded acres just calling to become a battlefield

My 15 year old son has started taking an interest in paintball (I should say he has taken an interest in taking an interest in the game)... he is planning on going to a local paintball field with some of his buddies in the near future and, assuming he enjoys it, I have started looking in to guns to purchase. Problem is this seems to be one of those activities that can get expensive rather quickly and the options are overwhelming to someone who doesn't know the first thing about the sport.

Anyone have suggestions on decent, relatively inexpensive guns for beginners?

It would be so much easier if I was only buying for one but the problem is if he enjoys himself and I get him one I will have no choice but to get one for myself as well find out more... we have 42 wooded acres just calling to become a battlefield
no response to this

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back