Anyone play airsoft here?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Hello! So my question is pretty simple, I will be moving to japan next year and I love paintball and airsoft. My question is, given the laws regarding speed and strength of shots (which seems to be more strict than in other countries) Is getting a dedicated sniper rifle for airsoft (in Tokyo) worth it? I know nothing of the fields or anything there but I have heard some people say that snipers are a little weak in japan given the laws. I have never tried so I would rather hear from someone IN japan who actively plays airsoft to tell me his/her opinions on the matter. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello! So my question is pretty simple, I will be moving to japan next year and I love paintball and airsoft. My question is, given the laws regarding speed and strength of shots (which seems to be more strict than in other countries) Is getting a dedicated sniper rifle for airsoft (in Tokyo) worth it? I know nothing of the fields or anything there but I have heard some people say that snipers are a little weak in japan given the laws. I have never tried so I would rather hear from someone IN japan who actively plays airsoft to tell me his/her opinions on the matter. Thank you!
Honestly, you’ll just have to look into the regulations. I don’t live in Japan, but I hear you can only have 0.98 joules, which is only around 330 FPS.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back