rocknurworld2006 Fish Aficionado Joined Oct 4, 2007 Messages 3,384 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Aberdeen May 22, 2008 #1 anyone know were i can get crystal red shrimp??
D dwarfgourami Fish Connoisseur Joined Apr 5, 2005 Messages 5,090 Reaction score 1 Points 0 Location Southampton, uk May 22, 2008 #2 Order online from Trimar.
three-fingers Fish Connoisseur Joined Jul 23, 2006 Messages 5,554 Reaction score 2 Points 38 Location Scotland May 22, 2008 #3 If you want high grade CRS, aquaessentials have them at £15 each, minimum order two lol. I do think it's mad paying that much for a 1" shrimp, but I may still do so in the future. .
If you want high grade CRS, aquaessentials have them at £15 each, minimum order two lol. I do think it's mad paying that much for a 1" shrimp, but I may still do so in the future. .