Anyone kept kuhli loaches with shrimp?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

The snails, mystery snails sometimes will, and sometimes mystery snails are really apple snails and WILL eat your plants no matter how well fed they are
Ok. I already have the mystery snails and they are not eating the plants. They are magenta ones so I’m sure they are mystery. I give them an algae wafer twice a day and they gobble it up

Ok. I already have the mystery snails and they are not eating the plants. They are magenta ones so I’m sure they are mystery. I give them an algae wafer twice a day and they gobble it up
Thats good then, less to worry.

I got an apple and she still eats plants even being fed lots. I ended up keeping her in a fry tank without plants. Also because the other fish were picking at her too, not just because she's a plant munching terror lol
Now she isn't hassled by other fish, gets all the fry food the fish miss, and gets her own food all to herself because the fry dont bother her for her food

Is this the same tank you were asking about bright lighting for?
None of the fish mentioned in this thread like bright lighting. The standard Flex light is already too bright for most of them.

Is this the same tank you were asking about bright lighting for?
None of the fish mentioned in this thread like bright lighting. The standard Flex light is already too bright for most of them.
Yes. How do fish not like bright light if the sun is stronger than the lights on our tanks?

Yes. How do fish not like bright light if the sun is stronger than the lights on our tanks?
They live in shady areas with almost no direct sunlight. Also the sun isnt directs above them :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back