rocknurworld2006 Fish Aficionado Joined Oct 4, 2007 Messages 3,384 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Aberdeen Sep 12, 2008 #1 anykept badis before , how did u find them?
jourdy288 Sorry, can't help spammin, it's the OCD! Hey there Joined Feb 7, 2007 Messages 2,140 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Behind a little bubbling cave. Sep 12, 2008 #2 Sorry, never kept them, but I hear that they stay rather small, are very colorful, and do like live food. They are related (I hope I got this right) to the leaf fish? Can someone clarify? Anyhow, they are easily confused for cichlids.
Sorry, never kept them, but I hear that they stay rather small, are very colorful, and do like live food. They are related (I hope I got this right) to the leaf fish? Can someone clarify? Anyhow, they are easily confused for cichlids.
jourdy288 Sorry, can't help spammin, it's the OCD! Hey there Joined Feb 7, 2007 Messages 2,140 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Behind a little bubbling cave. Sep 12, 2008 #3 Bump