Anyone interested in these emerald green cories?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Hmm....I will have to see the actual shipping cost, before I make a decision. ;)

I will check that now.... :)
Before you spend too much time on that do you have a 4' tank to home them in? And do you already have emerald corys? They should be in a group of 6-8.

No I was misinformed so I don’t have what they need, hence me getting rid of them.

Never, my fish live in the main part of the house with me. They don't like living in a stinky dungeon, I mean basement, with skeletons and human body parts. It freaks them out.

Not trying to be a wise guy, but do you two guys live in your parents basements with a huge comic book collection?
Not trying to be a wise guy, but pray tell, good sir, what are those book things you refer to?

Not trying to be a wise guy, but pray tell, good sir, what are those book things you refer to?
Okay, you're in Jolly Old England so you don't get this very American reference. Living in your parents basement with your comic books and your video games refers to loser type adolescents with no life other than their trivial interests which they indulge in to excess. No job, no money and Mommy takes care of them. Those two wondering about two fish and the nickel it would take to mail them put me in mind of that stereotype. Sorry. My poor attempt at humor seems to have blown up in my face. But I'm just a little bit scared of Colin now.

Okay, you're in Jolly Old England so you don't get this very American reference. Living in your parents basement with your comic books and your video games refers to loser type adolescents with no life other than their trivial interests which they indulge in to excess. No job, no money and Mommy takes care of them. Those two wondering about two fish and the nickel it would take to mail them put me in mind of that stereotype. Sorry. My poor attempt at humor seems to have blown up in my face. But I'm just a little bit scared of Colin now.
Ha ha. I got that, but we need to acknowlege that the millennial extension of that stereotype would not recognise a book if you hit them over the head with it, at least not the type that is printed on paper.

Not trying to be a wise guy, but do you two guys live in your parents basements with a huge comic book collection?
QualityAquatics2 is going to college. Good for her! That makes it perfectly alright to still be living at home.

Most reactions

trending

Back