Anyone have experience programming a 24 hour cycle Fluval Skypad?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

clambert122

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
So, a friend donated a really nice big Fluval sky light to me. He runs experiments for University of Chicago hydroponics lab, so this thing is pretty bees knees.

Unfortunately, this thing has no identification marker on the light for make and model that I can find. It just came with the light, and the RFFID Skypad remote ( this is the non wifi / bluetooth version of the light im pretty sure ), and no documentation.

Does anyone have any experience programming a 24 hour cycle into this thing? Is that even possible? Trying to figurte out how to get the right spectrums of light to my live plants.

That’s a nice friend! ?

@mbsqw1d might have some tips. YouTube would also be a good place to look for some tutorials.

I've got the fluval plant 3.0 which connects via Bluetooth and has an app, not sure about thid model?

I have watched both of those, and am well versed in google speak :). I understand the remote on a button by button basis. Thank you though. :)

I was hoping more along the lines that someone might have had experience building a good 24 hour pre set, and how, very specifically, they did it, changing light spectrums at the needed times, and then moving it into the night cycle. more along those lines.

Maybe reach out to Fluval customer support?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back