Anyone Have Any Bad Luck Yesterday?

I didn't realise they had already replaced it. Good on them, that is what they should do. :good:

I'm not so sure where you stand on getting compo now if you don't have any proof anymore. Maybe best to e-mail Juwel on that point and see if you get anywhere. They might just tell you to get lost though............

BTT :good:
i emailed them earlier and im really peeved about this becuase its not everyday you come across a proven pair of wild caught german blue rams, worth £30.

so im approximately £45 out of pocket fish wise :sad:

and i know juwel wont do anything, and it will be twice that LFS has done me over if they are responsible for compensation claims as such
 
I had some bad luck, but not to do with fish... accidently punched just above my eye. Still hurts :-(
 
I got home to find a silver molly dead in my main tank, she was fine 8 hours earlier when I left home. Also my electric window n my new car has started winding itself down.
 
Lol out of curiosity how did punch yourself in the eye jonty?

My car windows have started to squeeke. Bout all my bad luck i think

Regards,
Indir
 
Yes - lost a diamond head neon tetra for no apparent reason! :-(
 
Came home from work on Friday to find one of my amanos sat on her side, looking in a very bad way. :( I've moved her to a QT tank for now, she's still struggling, but TBH I'm surprised she's made it this far.

She was one of my first amanos, and I've had her at least 2 1/2 years that I can think of. So she's had a good life! :)

Other than that, just another day round here...
 
nothing bad happend yesterday, However today i decided to make a home made cake. (its ok i supose.) but firstly, i couldnt find my whisk, so i had to beat the egg and sugar with a wooden spoon for about half an hour! then when everything seemd to be going ok, when i went to put them in the oven, i tiped some out! it slipped out of my hand! its about 2 cm thick now, its on the bottom layer :P

:lol: so just a bit of bad luck with my cake but thats about it lol x
 

Most reactions

Back
Top