Anyone Breeding Anytime Soon?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

severina

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Err...or sell :p I've been to 2 fish stores looking for female dwarf gouramis. They all had nothing but males! I would like any type of dwarf gourami; regular, powder blue, neon, etc. as long as they are female. After deciding against 3 spots (and not being able to find nice looking ones), I went ahead and got 2 dwarfs (one is powder blue) and I love them to pieces but I want a bunch of females in there with them. So pm me or post if you've got some, or if you know of a store in the Houston area that does. Thanks you guys. :)

Soz can't help. All my gouramies are 3 spots and they are a wonderful colour!
queenie2.jpg

This is Queenie. One of my gold girls. I have some beautiful fry from her too. :D
Hugs,
P.

Oh! She's beautiful! I would go for it if 3 spots weren't so agressive. I don't even think they can go with dwarfs, can they?

Not really no. Unless the tank was very well planted and the group of 3 spots were girls only. Even then you could get some issues. :/ I love my 3 spots but they do pretty much have their tank to themselves. The b.n pair take little notice of them and visa versa. I wouldn't have them in a community tank having had them like I currently do. This really is the perfect setup for them (Species tank) but I know many simply can't or don't want to do that. Maybe if you ever get a sudden attack of mts.... ;)
Hugs,
P.

Most reactions

Back