Anybody Know Where.....

kaanda

New Member
Joined
May 12, 2006
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi, been a long time since i've been on here. I was wondering if anybody knew where to get a buddha for my tank. I have completely restarted my tank in my bedroom, and have gone for the asian/oriental look. I'm from the UK, so it would be more ideal for me to get one from the UK!

Hope you guys can help.
 
I saw one today at our local LFS in Kent. Can't say I took much notice of the price but it was about 12" tall. They also has a couiple of Easter Island statures.

I'll try to nip in one of the days in the week and find out. If it's any good to you, you can Paypal me and i'll post it up to you.
 
I was going to say email Thailand ebay :)

Any shop that sells Chinese stuff should have them otherwise look at the local markets on the weekend. Try to find an Asian that is selling stuff. I know that sounds stereotypical, but many Asians sell stuff from Asia. They might be able to help you out. Otherwise track down a hippy shop, a place that sells stuff for new fangled hippies and greenies, etc. They sell candles and flowers and funny curtains and crap like that. They usually carry things like Buddas and elephant gods, etc.
Sorry if this post sounds. It’s not meant to be racist or anything like that.
 
Stone garden ornaments is probably your best bet. If its stone it'll be fine but if its a cheaper concrete mould type then you'll have to coat it in clear pond sealant.
Regards
BigC
 
Try a forum search for Buddha, there was someone who did the exact same thing just a couple of days ago :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top