Anybody Clued Up On Ebay?

markandhisfish

comfortably numb
Reaction score
i have an item with 4 watchers and 2 bids , but its showing both bids as being the same person and both are identical ammounts?

I've only ever seen this where an item has a reserve price and the first bid didn't match the reserve, so the original bidder put in another bid.

The person who has bid has probably made a bid and then made another bid which will be their maximum bid, you just won't see it unless someone else makes a bid and you'll then see the first persons bids going up until it's overtaken by the other persons bids........hope that makes sense? :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

The person who has bid has probably made a bid and then made another bid which will be their maximum bid, you just won't see it unless someone else makes a bid and you'll then see the first persons bids going up until it's overtaken by the other persons bids........hope that makes sense? :rolleyes: :lol: :lol:
Yep!!... Elise is right.... The 2nd bid by the same person probably has a higher max bid than the first bid... so if anyone outbids his/her first amount.... the auto bid increase in his/her 2nd bid will step in.

Yeh, the bidder has come along and put an amount in, then changed their mind and decided they want to increase their max bid, because they've done the "confirm bid" bit twice, it counts as 2 seperate bids.

thanks guys , i did wonder if it was something along those lines .

now somebody go outbid him lol get me more money for my planted tank :lol:

thanks guys , i did wonder if it was something along those lines .

now somebody go outbid him lol get me more money for my planted tank :lol:

Ummm that's naughty! :hyper:

Send me the link to your listing :lol: :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Back