Any1 Been To "pet City" In Leeds City Centre?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

typhoon

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
i think its pet city, lots of very nice plecs in graet condition. there wa sum 5 inch what they called L81,s that were £10 each but i duno if they was labelled correctly and a 5 inch rust plec for £15 which was very very nice and also sumat that looked like l16 for 28 each, they were just a few that stood out.

ne1 bought ne thing there before??

sounds like some good deals - how long have they had them in and are they defiantly those fish?

last time i was in there they were a little more pricy than that was a while a go but did seem like a nice shop nothing compared to pier :drool:

cheers Dane

well the rusty plec was deffo correct but im not sure about the others as i say, but even if i am wrong about the others id never seen them before in other stores so equalli worth a look! its a nice shop ppl very friendly and tanks very well looked after!sometiems i dont mind paying abit more if ino im getin suamt good but looked cheap enuff to me, there are alot of other plecs but they just caught my eye

i used to go quite regular there and for a little it shop does have a great selection of plecs. mick is the guys name and is well into his plecs and other catties

That petstore is great!
Plus the staff actually keep tropical fish! (He showed me a picture on his mobile, 7ft tank i think) ;)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back