Any Rock / Metal Fans On Here?

I'm a huge fan, my fav band is Foo Fighters but some others I love are Killswitch Engage, Disturbed, Alter Bridge, Slipknot, Bullit for my Valentine, Lost Prophets, Korn, Paramore, Chilli Peppers, Saliva, P.O.D, Linkin Park, Black Sabbath, Avenged Sevenfold, Fightstar, Machine Head, Motorhead, All That Remains, As I Lay Dying, Pantera, Evanescence, Flyleaf........to name a few lol. :drink: :band: :drink: :band: :drink:

Yes
w00t.gif

Foo fighters, guns n roses, linkin park, slipknot, avenged sevenfold, bullet for my vallentine, paramore, motley crue, evanescence, RHCP(red hot chilli peppers), pendulum, prodigy, limp bizkit, nickelback, aerosmith, muse, killers, bon jovi, metalica, three days grace, crossfade, hollywood undead, blink-182, sum41, MCR(my chemical romance) .............. the list can go on and on .................
rolleyes.gif

Gotta love 30 seconds to mars
biggrin.gif

Oh I forgot about Nickelback and 30 Seconds To Mars and 3 Days Grace and 3 doors Down and all the American boys like Sum 41 and Blink 182 lol my God its a long old list about 6000 of my 8000 songs on my Ipod are rock and metal, ahhhhhh can't talk now going to get my Ipod charged. :band: :band: :band: :band: :band: :band: :band: :band: :band: :band: :band: :band: :band: :band: :band: :band: :band: :band: :band: :band: :band: :band: :band: :band: :band: :band: :band: :band: :band: :band: :band: :band: :band: :band: :band: :band: :band: :band:

I was a bit of a metalhead a few years back and I still listen to it, just not religiously. I saw Maiden like 2/3 years ago at the MEN in Manchester, it was great good ole brucie fell over as well.

My favourite Gig/Festival must of been Wacken 07, that was fantastic a plethora of amazing bands from 10am to 3am each day for 3 days. Countless litres of beer, the lack of sleep and what I did get... majorly uncomfortable. The list of bands I saw there were too much to list though I have to admit Mambo Kurt was probably the best one going...

I've listened to nearly all the bands mentioned on this thread at one time or another :lol:
Iron Maiden were the first band I ever saw live.

Now I listen to a bit of classical every now and again, some Pendulum, oh, and some Venetian Snares; now there's someone that doesn't get mentioned very often.

That's it really, I'm bored of everything else!

Omg! How could I forget 30 secs to mars from my list!....disgusting! Lol

for classic metal for me it has to be Black Sabbath, then a bit more recent the jam (seen 3 times) and the sex pistols and for modern stuff its defo Linkin Park (seen once)for me and Nickelback (seen twice)

Most reactions

Back