Any Ideas

lilacamy931

Starting again
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
3,475
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Location
Bournemouth, UK
I have a 4 divided cube, and now one lone khuli left that i would really like to know if alive or not. The problem is it has always been a bit of an elusive one and only seen on occassion, his brother has just died and was a bit nibbled so assuming it was the loach as the only other occupant is a betta. One problem I have is this small one is able to get into at least one of the other divides, so really dont know where he could be! I had to go through each of the compartments tonight to dedead the plants and rearrange to try and get some to settle, there was a lot of motion which normally has him running, but no where, so now a little worried if he is dead will affect my water..any tips/help appreciated :)
 
Have tested ammonia (was a first thought) but we are good, elusive little thing honestly! Thanks very much Mr Otter
 

Most reactions

Back
Top