Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Any Good Aquamarine 900

Discussion in 'Marine and Reef Chit Chat' started by Gazzaeng, May 30, 2013.

1. Gazzaeng

Gazzaeng Member

Hi I'm thinking of getting the aquamarine 900 can anybody give me some advice I have been offered one at a good price I have read some reviews about it. I have a tropical tank but have no experience of marine so I want a tank that is good for beginners I will eventually get a bigger tank with a full sump system but I don't want to get out my depth too quick! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

2. Donya

Donya Crazy Crab Lady
    Staff Member Moderator Global Moderator

Hi Gazzaeng. Please don't re-post the same topic in multiple subforums; I've removed the duplicate thread. The marine section is slower than other parts of the board, so please be patient with replies. It can take a few days for anyone to respond depending on how many people are familiar with what's being asked about. Unfortunately I don't know anything about that model of tank and I'm only aware of one other instance of it in a journal here: http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/347653-aquamarine-900-first-taste-of-salt/

3. Gazzaeng

Gazzaeng Member

All apologies I thought I had deleted it was trying to put it in a more appropriate forum! Again sorry new to this site!