Any Good Aquamarine 900

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Gazzaeng

Reaction score
Hi I'm thinking of getting the aquamarine 900 can anybody give me some advice I have been offered one at a good price I have read some reviews about it. I have a tropical tank but have no experience of marine so I want a tank that is good for beginners I will eventually get a bigger tank with a full sump system but I don't want to get out my depth too quick! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Hi Gazzaeng. Please don't re-post the same topic in multiple subforums; I've removed the duplicate thread. The marine section is slower than other parts of the board, so please be patient with replies. It can take a few days for anyone to respond depending on how many people are familiar with what's being asked about. Unfortunately I don't know anything about that model of tank and I'm only aware of one other instance of it in a journal here: http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/347653-aquamarine-900-first-taste-of-salt/

All apologies I thought I had deleted it was trying to put it in a more appropriate forum! Again sorry new to this site!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back