Another Thing I Have To Learn To Drive Tommorow

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

england

channa aka snakehead
Reaction score
Hehe sad eh,but i have to learn to drive one of these in the streets of bournemouth,helterskelter and flippajh n ilacamy931 will know what im talking about
To top it off it's ment to snow tommorow :rolleyes: keep your eye on the daily echo guys :lol:
16a_03_16abend_415x275.jpg

Hehe sad eh,but i have to learn to drive one of these in the streets of bournemouth,helterskelter and flippajh n ilacamy931 will know what im talking about
To top it off it's ment to snow tommorow :rolleyes: keep your eye on the daily echo guys :lol:
16a_03_16abend_415x275.jpg

How many speed camera's are you hoping to take out :lol:

:look: Blooming heck, thats a monster! Will you enjoy driving that or will it be awful?

Seffie x

[/quote]

How many speed camera's are you hoping to take out :lol:
[/quote]
hehe all the ones in dorset hopefully

:look: Blooming heck, thats a monster! Will you enjoy driving that or will it be awful?

Seffie x

Id imagine it is easy to drive,but just the streets here are not built for it, only thing im not looking forward to is double the work load at 150 passangers fully loaded with 100 of them standing...but get paid the same :rolleyes:

parallel park? :lol:

what a mission, in the snow the back of the bus will be sliding in another county. :lol:

snow what snow :unsure: its been a beautiful sunny day,fricken cold but sunny....it went fine i couldnt beleive how easy it was to drive,peice of pee,even parking the thing is not that difficult,i go live with it 11th january...

Most reactions

Back