Another Filter Question

LellowFish

Fishaholic
Joined
Oct 17, 2008
Messages
419
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Glasgow, Scotland
I was wondering what type of filter is best for a 66 litre tank as I would like to buy a new one once the current occupents of the tank die. I live in Scotland if that helps with anything?

Also I was wondering if there was anything I need to do to make sure the tank is squeaky clean before cycling and adding new fish.

Thanks in advance for any help!
 
alright mate

for your size tank you could get a fluval 2plus which is a very good filter, and goes up to 90l so will be very efficent for your tank.
And for the tank there not nothing you really have to do, long has your happy with it and everything looking good then nothing. You may want to give the gravle and good clean and put new stuff in the tank if your going for a new set up

Hope this helps
tom
 
I'm currently running a 60L tank with an Interpet PF2 internal filter and have been very pleased with it. :good:
 
Thanks. I'm going to give the tank a complete make over, hence why I'm asking about filters. Now that I have money coming in I can buy new plants etc.
 
Are they expected to die soon then??
Fish can live Loooooong lives if looked after properly, you'd probably be better buying a naked tank from your LFS or ebay?
 
Yeah, within the next year. I would buy a tank from EBay but I have nowhere to put it apart from where the current tank is in my fiance's house.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top