🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Hello fishkeeping people! :)

@Fishmanic, let me get this straight, if someone wins a TOTM or a POTM they get a banner put on there profile, correct? Well, let’s say that someone wins TOTM and POTM contests, do they get 2 banners? Thank you! :thanks:

At present time , a banner is put up for only a TOTM contest win. Banners are not my department.

No, sorry, I meant the banner on your profile, right under your name.....
0175BB1E-0CF8-49BE-A72F-296D818CC3E4.jpeg

So if say.....you where to win the POTMC, would you get another banner!? :)

Hu? So if you win another contest, then your old banner goes away, and the new banner appears? :)

Hu? So if you win another contest, then your old banner goes away, and the new banner appears? :)
I imagine if a TOTM winner won another contest for their tank. They would just keep the same one, but I may be wrong.

@dascrow updates banners, he will probably have the answer to your questions :)

Last edited:
No, I mean......let’s say for example,that you win a “Pet of the month” contest. Will the POTM contest yellow banner replace the TOTM banner, you already have? Or will they just be stacked. :)

No, I mean......let’s say for example,that you win a “Pet of the month” contest. Will the POTM contest yellow banner replace the TOTM banner, you already have? Or will they just be stacked. :)
There isn’t a POTM contest banner currently as mentioned above.

However, I can’t imagine why they’d remove your TOTM banner once they do create one for the POTM contest.

Only @dascrow can answer these questions I think!

There isn’t a POTM contest banner currently as mentioned above.

However, I can’t imagine why they’d remove your TOTM banner once they do create one for the POTM contest.

Only @dascrow can answer these questions I think!
I agree with that...

I am not talking about the big banner at the top of the screen, I am talking about the little one on your “profile rectangle”.

@dascrow, will you please try to answer my questions? Thank you! :) :thanks:

I am not talking about the big banner at the top of the screen, I am talking about the little one on your “profile rectangle”.

@dascrow, will you please try to answer my questions? Thank you! :) :thanks:
I know you were referring to the profile banners we get.

So was I :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back