Angler Fish Can I Have One

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

9.4 inches thats huge 20 g seems small hmmm i supose it will go in the to own one at one point pile along with a trigger fish an a puffer fish

out of interest how much woul a second hand tl550 cost with anything in do you know and would this be big enough

Not sure how much you could get one for, have a look on ebay or UR. Yes I think it would be big enough :good:

The problem with ID'ing frogfish from photos is thats its fairly close to impossible. Colour will give you no clue as individuals can change colour (remember andy's going from bright yellow to black or vice versa).

Can't give you much info on keeping them but a species only tank is best. Anything that will fit in its mouth (including fish bigger than itself) it will try and eat.

hi bae

the frog fish should have its own tank even when there are small there can still attack fish i lost my rock beauty from one when it was about 3.5" it attacked my fish from under neath and took a big chunk out from his belly so be carefull on what ones you go for

thanks scott

Most reactions

Back