Angelfish Tank Size Question

mwood2

Fish Addict
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
749
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Vancouver WA (US)
Well I have been looking and have heard many differnt opinions on the sutable tank sizes for angelfish. Currently I have a regular 30 gallon tank. I have heard that a 20 tall is suitable for a breeding pair. Now I measured the high of my tank with 2in of sand at 14.5in tall so 16.5-17in tall without sand. Now my tank is the exact same height as a 20 tall (if not slightly taller). I think I remember seeing that you need tanks that are 18in tall to be suitable for them. I really would like to add 1-2 to my tank but am wondering about it still. If not I plan on a pair of Rams but angelfish are ideal for me. Also how long does it take for them to reach full size?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top