Angel Delight

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Betta5

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Angel delight is like my fav thing ever, its sweet but not to sweet, and just so nice. I like it best when its free from the supermarket LOL well im not gonna spend my fish money on it lol But my mum just buys loads and makes it and no-one but me and her eat it so more for us i guess.

Anyone else like it???

Angel delight is like my fav thing ever, its sweet but not to sweet, and just so nice. I like it best when its free from the supermarket LOL well im not gonna spend my fish money on it lol But my mum just buys loads and makes it and no-one but me and her eat it so more for us i guess.

Anyone else like it???

Ahh butterscotch Angel delight, heaven on a spoon. i still have it every now and then, even though im pushing 50!

Angel Delight is one of the few desserts I've tried in England that I absolutely hated. I can simply not stand the taste nor texture of it. It's too foamy to call real food and it's an incredibly fake sweet for some reason. Much much prefer jelly or a simple mandarine.

Angel Delight is one of the few desserts I've tried in England that I absolutely hated. I can simply not stand the taste nor texture of it. It's too foamy to call real food and it's an incredibly fake sweet for some reason. Much much prefer jelly or a simple mandarine.

lol you just need practice making it! but if we all liked it there would not be enough for me, lol so your welcome to jello!

Mine is never foamy, its more creamy, and boboboy it doesnt matter how old you are it still tastes well nice. I love jelly too, i ate loads of that yesterday. My fav angel delight is either chocolate or strawberry.

not a fan as it tastes like pink amoxycillin, And i grew up on the stuff.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back