And you thought your tank is well-planted!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Wyld-Fyre

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I don't think anyone'll beat me at having the most planted tank in the TFF! :)

P1010033.jpg

nice!

I can't keep too many plants - I try - because of my puffers eating them, and it gets way too expensive to keep buying them, like every too weeks!

What I am going to be doing is using my 20 gallon tank to just grow plants and transplant them in my 48 gallon for my fish to eat

sometimes I just want to tape their mouths shut lol
:crazy:

If you buy shops surplus plants there not expensive. I know my LFS does them for like £2.95 per bunch, I'ved just bought a job lot with fertilizer and planting guide for 10 quid with 68 plants.

Will you actually see the fish in that tank kribs!!??

I haven't seen most of my fishes in that tank for days.

I've given up counting who I've got in there. The fishes are fine. There's a cleared private area at the back for them to swim around. I don't really mind not seeing them, as long as they're happy and have a safe place to hide away.

Anyone see my other thread about not seeing my fishes for awhile? I actually think there's a chance some of them may revert back to their natural instincts. I hope so. :)

I have a 40g with 50 swords in it. A 20g with 15 full growen swords in it. And a very well planted 55g. So if I put all of just those plants in the 55g. I would not be able to even have fish in it. LOL But your tank looks real well.

Thanks Da_Oz. I think so too. I believe that a great tank starts by going 'back to basics'.

The plants are doing really well. Most of them have developed a matured root system. One of my plants, don't have the name for it, even has a baby plant (not Java) growing beside the parent.

Don't know what I'll do next month though because I've scheduled in my quarterly clear-out. Tempted to leave it.... :)

Most reactions

Back