Anacharis

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Mamaschild

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
You can breed whatever ya want. I was just making the point known, because I don't think many people are aware of it.

I have, and have seen in the stores, female Endlers. I don't think the breeders are "Purposely" keeping females out of the market. They just don't sell as well as Males, since they are not "Pretty". If they don't sell, Stores won't stock them. Simple Economics.

i went to make a new post and for some reason it was put under this person post but it still says my name in the subject so yea i have no idea but heres my post

i have an Anacharis and its been starting to look unhealthy...it went form a nice green color to a yellowish green and looks like its about to fall apart...all my other plants are looking healthy. does this just mean it needs more light?

I don't like anacharis for the same reason

what happen is that the new leafs will grow out from the top, while bottom will wither away slowly at the same time

planting them/let them flow seem to achieve the same result so I rid my tank of such plant

forgot to add, when it start to die, the yellowed leaves start to become very thin and have holes on the,, you end up with bits and pieces of rotten leaves on the bottom of the tank and in your filter

I too had a bad experience with Anacharis. Within two days of purchasing them the leaves completely melted away. Only then did I find out that Anacharis were sensitive to copper. I was treating my tank with CopperSafe at the time. :/

Tom

Most reactions

Back