Ammonia

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Hassan 2021

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi guys just need an opinion on the color chart. Where do you guys think my test tubes colors sit on the chart please?

Attachments

• 20211007_200410.jpg
    20211007_200410.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 20211007_200126.jpg
    20211007_200126.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 29
Iā€™d say 0 myself but itā€™s hard to tell from a photo as different cameras have differing iso and hdr settings

Looks like zero ppm ammonia judging from the photo but itā€™s extremely hard for folks to see exactly what the colour is as taking photos can make the colours to appear different and differing lights can also effect the hue.

What test kit is that by the way, I donā€™t recognise that test kit with three reagent solutions and to wait 10 minutes for results?

Looks like zero ppm ammonia judging from the photo but itā€™s extremely hard for folks to see exactly what the colour is as taking photos can make the colours to appear different and differing lights can also effect the hue.

What test kit is that by the way, I donā€™t recognise that test kit with three reagent solutions and to wait 10 minutes for results?
It's the test kit from NT labs. Thank you for all your feedback guys. I am approaching my 2 weekly water change so I guess it's all looking good so far.

Not to be different but the top left tube seems to have a yellow cast to my eyes. But that can be from a reflected light. If it was my tank I would test again. With the API test kit, which is different from yours, the slightest yellow indicates ammonia. I would say that the top left has a trace of ammonia.

You need to shake the bottles when you test it so that way you can actually see.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back