KellyT1203
New Member
So my ammonia levels have been kind of crazy due to adding fish and my tank not quite finishing its cycle. I have been treating for ich so I took the filter out (only have a biowheel now), now my ammonia levels are back to normal!!! YAY!!!
Will things go a little crazy when I put the new filter back in
I am not sure about my pH, nitrite and nitrate levels. I was using a dip stick to check the levels but ran out. I am getting a master kit delivered here in a few days. Last I checked the pH was 7, very little nitrates, and 0 nitrites.
Will things go a little crazy when I put the new filter back in
I am not sure about my pH, nitrite and nitrate levels. I was using a dip stick to check the levels but ran out. I am getting a master kit delivered here in a few days. Last I checked the pH was 7, very little nitrates, and 0 nitrites.
/www.skepticalaquarist.com/docs/health/ich.shtml






