Amiga Sound Hardware

chishnfips

WHAT! You went over my Helmet!
Reaction score
Hey folks,

This is a long shot and by long shot I am talking miles....lol

I used to have an Amiga something or other, I dont remember what type it was that long ago. however I bought it to make music on and to help me I also bought a hisoft promidi interface. It works with midi keyboards, drum machines etc... I found it in a box while clearig all my stuff out as I am moving house.

Anyway I never ever used it as my amiga went kaput not long after getting it. So I have this thing still in its box looks like new, so does the box actually. It looks too good to throw away, like I said apart from buying it 11 years ago, I never used it, its seen the light of day once if I can remember rightly.

Does anyone want it or need it or know what the hell I can do with it lol. Cause its old, about 11 years old it has a floppy disc with it (yeah I said floppy disc!!) I dont even know if people use Amigas anymore, do they? Are there some hardcore amiga fans still out there?

If you think it may interest you or have any info on what I can do with it give me a shout.

Cheers Chish

Search around on the web its model number, old vintage Amiga hardware is rather collectable now.

Most reactions

Back