rich
Fish Fanatic
I have a Amazonian broad leafed sword plant in my tank which is going crazy. It looks really nice, but I can't see the fish it is getting so big. I do pull leaves off at the bottm, but am not sure this is the right to prune, as the stumps go brown and look a bit unsightly. Any suggestions?
p.s. after 5 years one of peppered cory's has gone (I say gone because I haven't seen it for a few weeks and assume it died) He did a good job shovelling around in the bottom. I hope his replacement is as good.
p.s. after 5 years one of peppered cory's has gone (I say gone because I haven't seen it for a few weeks and assume it died) He did a good job shovelling around in the bottom. I hope his replacement is as good.







