Amazing car caught on I-40 in NC

June FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Went to the pub on Sunday evening and there was a Lotus Exige in the car park. Basically it's an Elise with a hard top. It's far more hardcore than the Elise and a lot more rare in the UK.
As for the Honda S2000 having better performance than the Elise I doubt it. Low down acceleration and handling are what the Elise is all about. The S2000 would be left for dead around any track. As a day to day driver the S2000 would be a better option though as the Elise is VERY basic. A chassis, wheels, engine and a seat. Not much else. The bare chassis weighs less than me!
A few months back I saw a car transporter with the General Lee, Kitt, the Starsky & Hutch car and the A Team van on it!
I used to own an M3. That got plenty of attention I can tell you. Kept getting people (generally young lads) staring and pointing at it as I drove past. One guy nearly ran into me he was staring so much! Haven't got it any more. Sold it and bought a 1.4 Polo. Talk about a come-down!

WK

nice car...
Just a thought...maybe someone wouldn't mind you taking pics of their car and posting them online...
but perhaps it would have been a good idea to black out the plates...

My husband does the electrical for a someone who owns a Ferrari Enzo. Next time he does some work there I'll get him to ask if we can take some pics. and post them.( By the way it's the guy's 3rd home. )

Discomafia said:
And littlefishie, you know where the Countach is or the Carerra? The Carerra should be in Burlington, my buddy goes to U of T's Scarborough campus.

But if you meant the Countach, then could you please, please, please take a pic for all of us? :whistle:
I meant the Lotus, sorry! :*)

I haven't been to Burlington in years anyway.. Hamilton is the furthest out of the Niagara Region I get unless I'm visiting my friend Sarah in Toronto..

Waterloo Kid said:
I used to own an M3. That got plenty of attention I can tell you. Kept getting people (generally young lads) staring and pointing at it as I drove past. One guy nearly ran into me he was staring so much!
wanna talk about alot of attention... i can't get away from it driving my hunting truck around:

offroad1.jpg

it'll be 9" taller within the next couple of weeks, new tires, rims, bumpers, winch, more lights, and a bunch of random hunting related modifications...

Hahaha...I do it all the time...especially when I am going really fast, (take pics of the speedo) so I can show my parents how reckless I am...they just laugh at me :p

littlefishie said:
I've done it :p
Just hold the camera, take a second to aim [like a blind spot check!] and then click while keeping your eyes on the road.

Hahaha...I do it all the time...especially when I am going really fast, (take pics of the speedo) so I can show my parents how reckless I am...they just laugh at me :p

crazy canadians :rolleyes:

xXMrBonesXx said:
littlefishie said:
I've done it :p
Just hold the camera, take a second to aim [like a blind spot check!] and then click while keeping your eyes on the road.

crazy canadians :rolleyes:
No kidding!

I think Chris beats the record though, for being the most crazy Canadian :p :D

Most reactions

Back