mwood2
Fish Addict
So half a week ago I had gotten the supplies for my 20 gallon long working. Moved over all the plants/media and my DP and let it run. Day later I found the puffer dead and .25ppm of ammonia. odd thing is that the media is 3-4 months mature and had a large bioload for awhile and then shrunk slightly. I have left my tank empty and running for a week and added a yeast based Co2 system to the tank. My question is should I add media from my 30 and move over some of my stock?
The only odd thing with the 30 was a white substance over the bottom of the tank. Dont know what it was but its mostly gone away. I think I had a small algae bloom when I first moved everything over.
opinions?
The only odd thing with the 30 was a white substance over the bottom of the tank. Dont know what it was but its mostly gone away. I think I had a small algae bloom when I first moved everything over.
opinions?







