Am I Ready For More Fish?

doktor doris

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jun 15, 2009
Messages
395
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Grantham.
I have been cycling my tank with used filter squeezings, 30% water from an established tank, and 50% of my substrate is from an established tank.

The tank has 2 Zebra Danios in it and has been set up for 2 weeks.

Everyday I do 10% water changes

I just tested my water and the readings were-

ammonia-0,
nitrites-0.25
nitrates-somewhere under 5

AM I good to go or would folks reccomend I wait another week?

ta

doris
 
ammonia and nitrItes should be 0

do a water change and leave it for a week ;)
 
Righto I shall leave it for a week.

Thanks for your help.

You live near me!
Iam in Grantham.
 
It shouldn't take a week for your nitrite to get to 0. Maybe a day or two. Once your ammonia and nitrite reach 0, wait a day and add new fish. Only add a couple at a time and keep checking the water stats!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top