Alternative Foods

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
8,209
Reaction score
5
Points
38
Location
South Africa
I'm a bit concerned that my Discus does not seem to grow in line with my expectations...... I'm feeding the Hikari discus foods exclusively and feel that a variety may help. (I'll get bored of it if I was one of 'em)

I know boiled spinach and peas are given as supplement to Plecos and the like. Can I try this on them as well or are there any other suggestions??
 
I'm a bit concerned that my Discus does not seem to grow in line with my expectations...... I'm feeding the Hikari discus foods exclusively and feel that a variety may help. (I'll get bored of it if I was one of 'em)

I know boiled spinach and peas are given as supplement to Plecos and the like. Can I try this on them as well or are there any other suggestions??

have u tried frozen / live foods?
 
I'm a bit concerned that my Discus does not seem to grow in line with my expectations...... I'm feeding the Hikari discus foods exclusively and feel that a variety may help. (I'll get bored of it if I was one of 'em)

I know boiled spinach and peas are given as supplement to Plecos and the like. Can I try this on them as well or are there any other suggestions??

have u tried frozen / live foods?

Chucked a coupla guppy fry in there & interrest is shown when they brave it close to the Discus, but ultimately survives to grow alarmingly at my "Expensive" Hikari Discus foods.... Ye know.... we are already payin up to R170 for a 75g Hikari....(12 pounds or 22 Dollars)
 
Chucked a coupla guppy fry in there & interrest is shown when they brave it close to the Discus, but ultimately survives to grow alarmingly at my "Expensive" Hikari Discus foods

sorry that made me laugh :lol:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top