All Sold Now - Huge Amount Of Anubias And Crypts

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

SuperColey1

Planted Section
Reaction score
I have finally removed all the plants (well nearly all) from Once upon a time at the riverbank and therefore they are now up for sale.

All these plants are fresh from a scape so are not grown 'emersed' They are already in submersed form.

Obvioulsy for multiple items you will save on postage but I will discount too.

Sooo here goes.

Firstly the Anubias..

The top row here are Anubias Barteri. The leaves are 4-5cm each and these are quite big rhizomes to boot. As a gauge the top left in this picture is circa 10 inches long.
Price for the top row from left is £5 for the first and third one and £4 for the second and fourth one (The second and fourth are a little bit smaller).

ALL GONE

Anubias-1.jpg

Next I have some Cryptocoryne Spiralis. ALL SOLD
Spiralis-1.jpg

Next we have the ever popular Cryptocoryne Wendtii which can reach 20cm+. Each portion here may contain specimens of 'sp Green', sp 'Brown' and 'sp Tropica'. Would be very hard to seperate these so its a case of pot luck here I'm afraid.
ALL GONE:
Wendtii-1.jpg

Next up is a spectacular plant. Cryptocoryne Undulata. This can reach 50cm+
There are 2 varieties here. The oone on the left is a green variety, already 40cm and has a pattenation to it's leaves. The 3 on the right are a Brown/Purple variety which can look almost metallic or glittered under the right lighting. An absolutely beautiful plant.

ONLY THE GREEN VARIENT ON THE LEFT AVAILABLE
ALL GONE
Undulata-1.jpg

Nearly done.....We have Cryptocoryne Willisii/Lucens (even the sellers never know which it is. lol)

This plant is simlar to Wendtii 'sp green' but with lightly narrower leaves and longer stems. This will get to 30cm.
ALL GONE
Willisii.jpg

Cryptocoryne Becketti ALL SOLD
Becketti.jpg

Finally one of my favourites; Cryptocoryne Parva which grows to 10cm. These are bunches, however as these are very slow growers the ALL GONE5 PORTIONS LEFT
Parva.jpg

Prices do not include shipping but I will only work shipping out at cost (Royal Mail first class.) and not 'profiteer' like I...oops I mean they do on ebay :lol:

Please pm me and then post here. I will go through pm's first in order. This may take a while seeing as there is so much, so that I don't promise anything that's already been sold. Please be patient with me ;)

Also as these are already out of the tank (and now bagged) I will require payment via paypal or bank transfer within 24 hours or the plants will be released for others to purchase.

Phew. That was a long 'un. lol

Regards
Andy

Most reactions

Back