Algee algee everywhere

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Sarkis

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I tank has recently become a algee tank. Im serious there is so much algee that i cant get rid of it. I do a water change the next day its back. I have white and blue gravel in the tank. the white gravel is now green from all the algee. the glass is also a aglee fest. Water parameters are fine. Tank info and inmates are in my signature. Any help would be great

Sarkis said:
I tank has recently become a algae tank. I'm serious there is so much algae that i cant get rid of it. I do a water change the next day its back. I have white and blue gravel in the tank. the white gravel is now green from all the algee. the glass is also a agiler fest. Water parameters are fine. Tank info and inmates are in my signature. Any help would be great
Is it possible that you're over feeding your fish ?

I used to get a lot of algee until I added an external filter to my tank, now running with 2 filters ( fluval +4 internal Ehiem 2224 external ) in my 42 gal. Also I turned the time my lights were on from 13 hours a day to 11. Don't know which is working but something is. HTH.

Most reactions

Back