Albino Fish

For your information, William, ADFs are not white, and my betta is not white so :p

Only 5/9 inhabitants of my tank are white, and the ghost shrimp are really more like clear color than white.

But yes I think they are more unique then your normal colored fish. Just goes with my bland personality.

Hi VulcanNinja :)

On second thought...........forget about the blind cave tetras. :X

When I had a male betta in my community tank, they were the only fish he had a problem with. After watching them interact, I could only conclude that he was afraid of them. They are not aggressive in any way, but they do sort of bumble around when they swim. I think he was afraid, and possibly with good reason, that they might be accidental fin nippers.

I never did see any damage to the betta, but I eventually removed him anyway. :D

I've heard of my white skirt tetras being called albino, but they don't have red eyes so I don't think it counts..... but here they are for your own interpretation. Also I have some albino looking Guppy fry. They're 4 months old with no colouring, grow much slower and their bodies stay a orange/peach colour rather then the grey colour that most fry are.
whiteskirt_school2.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back