Reaction score
Livestock:Albino Bristlenoses & Cory Trilineatus
Quantity for sale: many
Reason for Sale: clearing out tank to use for breeding
Delivery or Collection: collection only
Sales price: various - see below
Postage & Packaging: none
Photograph: n/a

I have circa 10 Albino Bristlenose youngsters at around 4cm each. Parents are unrelated ! 75 pence each. The mum is a longfin, so some of the fry have fairly long fins also.

I also have a male & female pair of Albino Bristlenoses, Male is big & mature. He has a long tail fin, although I don't know whether he'd qualify as a proper longfin ! Female is just coming to breeding size & has got noticeably wider in the past few weeks. These have not bred yet, but I think they will start pretty soon. They are unrelated to the fry I'm selling, so could be used to set up a breeding colony. £18 the pair & I'll include a slate breeding cave, which has already been claimed by the male as his den. EDIT - I thought these were going to breed& I was right ! The male is now guarding a loads of bright orange eggs in his cave - these are not for sale, until the fry have left the cave.

I have 5 Corydoras trilineatus. Adult size - they have spawned, but the adult Bristlenoses ate the eggs before I could get to them. £3.00 each. REDUCED £10 FOR THE 5.

I will consider swaps for tropical fish food.

Collection only from Nottingham. I will consider local delivery for petrol costs, but don't want to post these.

you got a pic of the corys?where in notts are you?
cheers

Hi,
I'm in Carlton, about 2 miles east of the city centre (near Carlton train station). I've tried taking photo's through the glass but they are always out of focus. If you do a google search you'll see loads of photo's of Trilineatus Corys - they all look the same :)
Cheers
Ian

Bump - prices reduced as I need the space for more babies (I've got 2 lots of ABN eggs being guarded).

Ian I will have your cory's and 4 bristlenose. send me your pay pal address and I'll pay you for them.
Gary..

Thanks Ian they have settled in nicely, my daughter claimed two of the bristle nose :rolleyes:
Gary :good:

How much is it you're wanting for the bristle babies? 75p each? I'm tempted to offer them all a home in my 155l. Although could we call it £5?
I'm in Lenton so it's hopefully only a 30min round trip, nice and close :)

How much is it you're wanting for the bristle babies? 75p each? I'm tempted to offer them all a home in my 155l. Although could we call it £5?
I'm in Lenton so it's hopefully only a 30min round trip, nice and close :)

Hi
2 more sold yesterday - there are either 5 or 6 left (probably 5, although they keep moving). £3 for them all if you collect this weekend.
Cheers
Ian

Hmm, I think I might just take you up on that. I'll PM in an hour or so once I've decided. And can probably pick up today if I'm having them. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back