Albimarginata Juvies

Synirr

"No one is a failure unless you try"
Reaction score
They've coloured up so nicely :wub:
They're probably nearing breeding age now, soooo cute. They look just like their parents (though I can't say I'm surprised, haha!)

"You can't see me!"
DSCN1596.jpg

Same guy with the runty female
DSCN1614.jpg

Big momma, queen of the tank
DSCN1599.jpg

King of the tank
DSCN1616.jpg

DSCN1615.jpg

How cute, he's displaying :wub:
DSCN1613.jpg

One of the younger crowd. There are three other batches in a breeding net; three older ones, one single fry that's about 2 weeks younger than them, and 2-3 fry 2 weeks younger than that. This is one of the oldest ones
DSCN1604.jpg

"WOAH, what is THAT???"
DSCN1600.jpg

Big Momma scares me! :hyper:

Synirr, I can't remember. What has happened to Gabriel? I tried to search it but the thing got crazy and only gave me your posts from 2005. :/

Also do you know where I saw the link to the fat Bettas? Won't search that either--three letter word :X

Those are awsome! Good job. I'd love a pair, but $40 each is too much for me to spend on fish according to my parents.

Big Momma scares me! :hyper:

Synirr, I can't remember. What has happened to Gabriel? I tried to search it but the thing got crazy and only gave me your posts from 2005. :/

Also do you know where I saw the link to the fat Bettas? Won't search that either--three letter word :X
Gabe is still around for the time being. He caught TB from an infected tank I boiled instead of bleached (obviously boiling it didn't work), but after a round of Maracyn he is eating again and not being as lethargic as before.

Is this the link you're talking about?
http://www.bettatalk.com/food.htm

Call me stupid. But are those really bettas?

Yep, they're Betta Albimarginata - a wild type. :)

The bettas you see at your LFS are almost definatelt betta splendens, wilds are hard to come by.

And these are gorgeous! :wub:

Most reactions

Back