Alan Smiths Injury Today

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Yeah i just saw that on the news, i can't belive the liverpool scum attacked the ambulance, what a bunch of pathetic losers (yes i know liverpool won, but i don't mean it like that). :sly: :no: :grr: :angry: :(
It's an absolute ****ing disgrace.

IF they are supporters, I really hope they are identified and banned from Anfield for life. 40,000 fans applaud the lad off the pitch and a handful act like idiots and get the game a bad name.

Arfie

yeah thats true it's usually just a handfull of hooligans, they should be banned for life, however for all we know they could have been from another club, may not have been liverpool fans.

yeah i am a manchester united fan and that injury could well be a career ending one i realy hope not but the idiots that attacked the ambulance should have their leg shattered and as they are going off in an ambulance some people attacking them see how they like it complete brain dead morons i am glad to see people who support enemys of the best team goin manchester united getting behind and showing support to alan smith and behalf of my fellow man utd fans thanks

Yeah it was indeed his other leg that got injured, though the ball was hit by John Arne Riise and you wouldn't get me stood in front of one of his shots anyway, cos when he hits them, they stay hit.

I'd like to wish Alan Smith all the best for a full recovery, it's a nasty injury by the sounds of it. He is a good honest hard player, yeah he gives it, but he takes it and gets on with the game. He is one of those now rare players that if he goes down and stays down, he's been hurt.A player I have a great deal of respect for and I only wish he'd come to us rather than going to the scum. But I do hope he gets to play again because it could even be a career ender.

I think the reaction of the Liverpool fans was admirable but what I expect and it tells you what they think of him as a player. For those that don't know he (as an opposition player) got a standing ovation from the home fans as he was stretchered off.

Arfie
So you didn't hear then that the Scousers threw bricks at the ambulance then as he was driven to hospital----Don't think that is 'admirable' some how do you. As for us being SCUM I think you have got us mixed up with yourselves!!! :p

So you didn't hear then that the Scousers threw bricks at the ambulance then as he was driven to hospital----Don't think that is 'admirable' some how do you. As for us being SCUM I think you have got us mixed up with yourselves!!! :p
Yes Ron, in fact if you read what I wrote about 6 comments up, you'll see my response to it ;)

Nice flame attempt ;) but you need to try harder :p

Arfie

Yes Ron, in fact if you read what I wrote about 6 comments up, you'll see my response to it ;)

Nice flame attempt ;) but you need to try harder :p

Arfie
:sick: Don't think so :sick:

it was a handful of idiots who attacked the ambulance but i give credit to the liverpool fans the majority of them were fantastic

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back