FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

keesh121

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
arfie probably knows a lot more about this than me

but he blocked a liverpool free kick as i am aware with his leg

but he broke it in 2 places and dislocated his ankle

i have been kicked in the leg with a ball hit by a big lad as he shot and that bloody hurt these pro footballers must be able to really get some power in there kicks to break a leg twice

too powerful

Yeah, the comentators were a mile out with their assessment. The ball hit his right leg and the treatement was on his left. Yet they were still going on about the block of the shot causing the injury...

Yeah, the comentators were a mile out with their assessment. The ball hit his right leg and the treatement was on his left. Yet they were still going on about the block of the shot causing the injury...

slightly off subject but do you support southend andy?

Yeah it was indeed his other leg that got injured, though the ball was hit by John Arne Riise and you wouldn't get me stood in front of one of his shots anyway, cos when he hits them, they stay hit.

I'd like to wish Alan Smith all the best for a full recovery, it's a nasty injury by the sounds of it. He is a good honest hard player, yeah he gives it, but he takes it and gets on with the game. He is one of those now rare players that if he goes down and stays down, he's been hurt.A player I have a great deal of respect for and I only wish he'd come to us rather than going to the scum. But I do hope he gets to play again because it could even be a career ender.

I think the reaction of the Liverpool fans was admirable but what I expect and it tells you what they think of him as a player. For those that don't know he (as an opposition player) got a standing ovation from the home fans as he was stretchered off.

Arfie

Yeah it was indeed his other leg that got injured, though the ball was hit by John Arne Riise and you wouldn't get me stood in front of one of his shots anyway, cos when he hits them, they stay hit.

I'd like to wish Alan Smith all the best for a full recovery, it's a nasty injury by the sounds of it. He is a good honest hard player, yeah he gives it, but he takes it and gets on with the game. He is one of those now rare players that if he goes down and stays down, he's been hurt.A player I have a great deal of respect for and I only wish he'd come to us rather than going to the scum. But I do hope he gets to play again because it could even be a career ender.

I think the reaction of the Liverpool fans was admirable but what I expect and it tells you what they think of him as a player. For those that don't know he (as an opposition player) got a standing ovation from the home fans as he was stretchered off.

Arfie

the back of one of the rags today said he got wolf whistles etc and described the pool fans as deplorable.

not my words!

Yer good luck to Alan Smith in his recovery. It really did look scruffy. Poor lad.

That break must have been in the same league as the David Busst & Henrick Larrson ones a few years ago.

<*)))>< COYT

The Dave Busst one was simply terrible. Seeing schmichels face and him having to run off covering his eyes brought home just how terrible it was.

Yeah, with the bones poking through :sick:

Apparently Schmeichel had to have councelling after seeing it :blink:

Arfie

Yeah i just saw that on the news, i can't belive the liverpool scum attacked the ambulance, what a bunch of pathetic losers (yes i know liverpool won, but i don't mean it like that). :sly: :no: :grr: :angry: :(

Most reactions

trending

Back