Air Pump

Rickster

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Kingswinford (West Midlands)
Hi,

I have just purchased a 180l tank, and need an air pump. I have one for my 90l tank, but know this is not big enough. Any ideas of a make/model to go for, ideally not expensive.

Thanks
 
Hi,

I have just purchased a 180l tank, and need an air pump. I have one for my 90l tank, but know this is not big enough. Any ideas of a make/model to go for, ideally not expensive.

Thanks
why do you need an air pump? theyre not mandatory. as long as you have little surface agitation youll be fine
 
Hi,

I have just purchased a 180l tank, and need an air pump. I have one for my 90l tank, but know this is not big enough. Any ideas of a make/model to go for, ideally not expensive.

Thanks
why do you need an air pump? theyre not mandatory. as long as you have little surface agitation youll be fine






Like to make sure there's enough air in the tank, had issues in the past.
 
The main way aeration occurs is through agitation at the surface which can be attained through a powerhead or directed flow from your filter

andrew
 

Most reactions

Back
Top