Air pump?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ostrow

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Any reason to add an air pump to my 29G tank? What are they for, what uses do they provide?????

(And don't say, "they pump air" :lol: :lol: )

Well you kinda answered your own question. It pumps air :lol: (I had to :p)

You can use them in the lift tubes of undergravel filters to provide suction, use them on some types of filters (usually the corner kind), use them to power those novelty moving decorations :rolleyes: , or just use them for extra aeration of the water.

So with the Eclips 3 light/filtration hood, I have no need for one. I have no undergravel filter ... except for my plants' root systems :fun: :fun:

Yep you probably dont need one with that setup.

This server must be based in the UK or whever most of the people here are from, cuz the clock says 2 am when its like 8:17 here. No wonder nobody replies to my posts right away :fun:

Yep, it's on the other side of the pond. They tried burning down the Capitol about a hundred years ago, but we still whupped 'em. 8) 8)

:lol: :lol: I think the real story was you invaded Canada, we burnt the white house some people died and together we signed a peace treaty which kept things pretty much the way they were before the war. :D :p :p

Also... to change the time you can do it in your settings/control panel. Its up at the top right underneath the "fishforum.net" logo it will say logged in as: name "Your Control Panel". Click that and then go to "board settings on the options on the left.

enjoy! :thumbs:

William said:
:lol: :lol: I think the real story was you invaded Canada, we burnt the white house some people died and together we signed a peace treaty which kept things pretty much the way they were before the war. :D :p :p
Invaded Canada? How can you invade what is already yours? :p :p

actually i always have some novalties in my tanks, because when you have bubbles or a bubble curtain it provides more oxygen to the tank which is also healthier for the fish, it keeps air moving through their gills almost the whole time, but if you have a powerhead on yoour undergravel filthers, im sure those will do it if you submerge them down lower in the tank

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back