SPO-00L
Fish Fanatic
Hey guys,
I was watching the fish the other day and i noticed that the large bala's were a tad aggressive towards each other. I have attached a video to show you what i mean, Water stats are fine, Amm 0 Nitri 0 Nitra 0. Water temp is 28 degrees C. Tank is a 5x2x2. There are no signs of diseases or anything, just a couple of scratches on the scales from being spooked. Tank mates include 6 clown loaches and a few tetra's.
From what i can tell, its 1 male and 1 female bala. Any idea's as to what could be causing this behavior?
http
/www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iHzrMB4THI
Cheers, Trent
I was watching the fish the other day and i noticed that the large bala's were a tad aggressive towards each other. I have attached a video to show you what i mean, Water stats are fine, Amm 0 Nitri 0 Nitra 0. Water temp is 28 degrees C. Tank is a 5x2x2. There are no signs of diseases or anything, just a couple of scratches on the scales from being spooked. Tank mates include 6 clown loaches and a few tetra's.
From what i can tell, its 1 male and 1 female bala. Any idea's as to what could be causing this behavior?
http
/www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iHzrMB4THICheers, Trent







