African Cichlids Question

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Cheffi - drop it already - becuase it was in reference to an earlier post, honestly, have you not got anything better to do than this? :D tattofisnperson and i are fine with it, why stick you nose it ALL THE TIME?

i'm not gonna reply again to another comment sorry, got better things to do :rolleyes:

Like you I'll 'stick my nose in' where ever I so choose as you have done and continue to do. :p :no: This is a forum and all threads are public posting places. The thread is not yours exclusively.
What on earth do you think gives you the right to tell me where I can and cannot post. You continue to throw your weight around and it's very bad form. I shall post wheresoever I wish so stick that in your whatever. :shout:

'Got better things to do'. Yeh of course you have pmsl.

all i mean is, whether you mean it or not, all you do with these little comments if pull the subject matter off of the threads and onto personal issues with the posters. i find that very funny considering the comments you make in other sections of this forum about postings and posters.

I'm sorry that you feel that way but do not worry, you can continue to post however you like..

bye bye.

well it's in an ad konigs book about common names but your the boss :hey:

yes people have to learn, but lets help them just once in a while :D

...if we can :good:

Your post I think with a sarky comment about helping people. Post 4 was helping. If you want to waste your time coming back at me with your meaningless sarcastic comments then expect one back. Here speaks the man, the Malawi expert wanabee who puts tropheus and calvus in his tank. If you want to be a purist with all your talk of wc and F1's then don't be a hyprocrite. Keep the sarky comments off of the threads but expect to be responded to if you do it.
Though you weren't going to reply again? Obviously got nothing better to do then?

I believe that some of the personal comments here would be better in private PMs.

I believe that some of the personal comments here would be better in private PMs.

If the first one had been made in pm then so would the replies. I draw your attention to your earlier comments to another member. :hey:

I had a few roasting when i first started took a while to get used to her, any idea what happened to her ?

Understand your post now, just read it.

i have apologised and ask that this post be considered being removed in an effort to remove the post tennis :D

Then the original guy could asked his/her question and someone could do a singel response telling them what it is :D

Single responses to questions are not enough. It could after all be wrong information. Information seconded and thirded could probably be counted as correct.

As I've understood it, the thread belongs to the person who posted it. All this off subject stuff needs to be done in pms. It is mostly personal. It is called hijacking someonelse's thread and way off subject. No one asked for my input but this forum is a community. And this community is lacking in civility. Civility is what makes a community civilized. Some playgrounds need to be supervised or the bullies take over.

I know there will be outrage at my posting this. But fortunately I am going to bed. Play nice children.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back