African Butterfly Fish

clinton ><>

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jun 21, 2007
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
south shields in uk
ok my angels and discus are getting along fine but i would like to know is it possible to put african butterfly fish with them or not :S
 
Temperment wise I don't think it would be a problem, but I'd be concerned the angels might confuse the AB's long fins for food. You might check in the oddball section and see what they think.
 
Yeah I wouldn't keep and Angle with an ABF, its long fins are bound to attract the Angels attention.
 
ok my angels and discus are getting along fine but i would like to know is it possible to put african butterfly fish with them or not :S
Yea i have butterfy fish in with my angels and they keep to themselves the butterfly fish have just tottaly ignored the angels and the angels just leave the butterfly fish alone they will be fine but you may want to keep an eye on them for a day or two just to make sure
 

Most reactions

Back
Top