Kizz
Fish Addict
Well i've well and truly been bitten by the bug
lol looking to upgrade my tank i currently have a trigon 190 .
2 of the problems with it is that it sits next to my only source of heating in living room so can't leave heating on for more than 2 hours without temp creeping up (with the Scottish winters i need my heating ! ) and my gourami's don't seem to like the fact that they can see each other (Not the easiest tank to scape ! )
So I'm going for a nice big rectangle tank . I've been looking on the only site i can seem to find that have a wide range of tanks and seen this one which i really do like
http
/www.aquariumsdelivered.co.uk/catalo...net-p-2525.html
Has anyone else got a tank like this ? If so have you ever encountered any problems ?
Would you think this would be a suitable tank fo my 2 male gourami's and my plec ? all my fish from current tank will be going in it but I'm most concerned about these 2
Also do you know of any other good reliable sites for tanks in the uk? Oh and has anyone had any problems with aquariums delivered ?
Many thanks
2 of the problems with it is that it sits next to my only source of heating in living room so can't leave heating on for more than 2 hours without temp creeping up (with the Scottish winters i need my heating ! ) and my gourami's don't seem to like the fact that they can see each other (Not the easiest tank to scape ! )
So I'm going for a nice big rectangle tank . I've been looking on the only site i can seem to find that have a wide range of tanks and seen this one which i really do like
http
/www.aquariumsdelivered.co.uk/catalo...net-p-2525.htmlHas anyone else got a tank like this ? If so have you ever encountered any problems ?
Would you think this would be a suitable tank fo my 2 male gourami's and my plec ? all my fish from current tank will be going in it but I'm most concerned about these 2
Also do you know of any other good reliable sites for tanks in the uk? Oh and has anyone had any problems with aquariums delivered ?
Many thanks
I would preffer to buy full set up in one go that way i can get it all set up at once and tansfer media from existing filter so that cycling won't take aslong 






